"The Liebster Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. What is a Liebster? The meaning: Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome."
I received this nomination from MieuMakeup and it is such an honour! Thank you so much.
2. Answer the questions that the person who tagged you created and then make 11 questions of your own for the people you tag.
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. No tag backs!
OK, so here it goes. Here are 11 things about me!
- I am 26 years young.
- I am short! Not like super short but short enough that I get neck ache from looking up at everyone else (5ft 1")!
- I love the colour purple and black! (Oooh I think there is a make-up look there)
- I hate mushrooms and tomatoes, its all about the texture! Too gooey for me.
- I love chocolate but don't eat enough of it.
- I am an only child.
- I studied Make-up at College and University.
- I have short hair, but am growing it long again. I get bored with my hair very quickly so like to change it up every so often.
- I drink far too many cups of tea a day
- I find there just aren't enough hours in the day to get doen what I want to!
- I love travelling and exploring new cities.
Now, the questions I was asked:
1. How old were you when you started wearing makeup?
I have no clue how old I actually was when I started wearing make-up. But I do remember it was that Tinkerbell make-up you used to get when you were younger. I remember the lipstick was red, the eyeshadows were blue and green and the blusher was bright pink! How that all worked, I have no idea!
2. What's your favorite movie?
OMG this is such a hard question as there are so many I love. I think I'm going to have to go with oldies, so I would say The Frighteners or Interview with the Vampire. But there are so many more!
3. What's your favorite game? [video game, board game, card game, whatever!]
I love playing on my Xbox when I am trying to chill out for a bit, I really love playing the Assassins Creed games!
4. What's one thing you couldn't live without?
Just one thing? that is so hard! And is it like one product, one person, or just anything! Probably my iphone! It does everything for me and I would be lost without it!
5. Do you need to wear makeup every time you leave the house or will you do without?
I need to wear make-up everyday! Some days I wish I didn't have to, but I have oily/blemish prone skin, so I have to cover them up! Plus, I don't feel finished until I have my make-up on. If I take the dogs for a walk bare faced, I feel like I've forgotten something.
6. How long does it take you to get ready?
Although I have to wear make-up everyday, I also like sleep and love my bed so I have worked my getting ready routine into an art form where I can do it in 30mins! But when I'm getting ready to go out, I like to take my time and take about an hour to get ready.
7. What was your first concert?
Everybody get up singing 1,2,3,4, Five will make you get down now (Baby bring it on, bring it on now)!! Ha ha I went to see Five at Wembly with my mum and my friend when I was younger (and they were still together) it was AWESOME!
8. Are you a cat person or a dog person? [or a fish person or a OHGODNOPETS person...]
I am most definitely a dog person! I have two little doggies of my own, Daisy (a Jack Russel/Bichon Frise cross) and Ruby (a Yorkshire Terrier) both absolutely lovely, yet naughty dogs!
9. How long do you think you would last as a vegetarian?
About a day! I love fruit, salad and vegetables but I also love my meat and chicken! Otherwise I just don't feel full after a meal!
10. Are you afraid to do silly things in public?
Yes! I always worry about looking stupid in front of people whether they are friends, colleagues or complete strangers. Sometimes it gets frustrated as I worry it makes me boring! You have to take risks in life.
11. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
New York! It would be absolutely amazing to have an apartment in NYC, strolling through Central Park on a Sunday, eating pizza and everything else that looks so much better when it's in New York!
Wow, that was great fun!!
Ok, so now for my questions....
1. What made you start blogging?
2. What is your favorite lipstick?
3. Are you a tea or coffe drinker?
4. What time do you get up in the morning?
5. What book are you currently reading?
6. What colour nail varnish are you wearing right now?
7. What music do you like listening to?
8. What is your most prized posession?
9. What is the furthest place you have travelled to?
10. If you were having a romantic meal cooked for you, what would be on the menu?
11. If you could close your eyes and be taken anywhere in the world, where would you be when you opened your eyes?
And my lovely blogs of choice are as follows:
Enjoy! This was great fun to do xxxx